We always tell them that the answer is simple—“Santa always know where good children are!” We help them understand that Santa never forgets about anyone—and each year, we feel blessed when our community comes through for us.
Looking to get involved? Here are just a few ways you can help:
- The Adopt-a-Family program. Make a difference in the lives of a family by making sure they have a wonderful Christmas.
- Gifts for Mom & Dad. Help a child buy a gift for Mom & Dad—go above and beyond by helping them wrap it!
- Haven Children. You or a group can sponsor our littlest residents. We’ll provide a list of current children, you provide gifts and a Christmas they’ll remember.
- Haven Moms & Dads. Moms and Dads deserve a merry Christmas, too! With the help of you or a group, we can make that happen.
- Holiday Drives. It’s easy to sponsor a holiday gift drive at your local church or business—here are just a few helpful drives you can start:
- Warm clothing drive: coats, hats, gloves, scarfs, etc.
- Toy drive: toys for Christmas and Birthdays
- Stocking Drive: 40 stockings and stocking stuffers
- Underwear/Socks drive: Underwear and socks for boys, girls, men & women (all sizes)
We always enjoy visitors during the holidays. Here are a few ways to donate your time this holiday season:
- Christmas present wrapping
- Dress up as Santa Claus—the kids love sitting on Santa’s lap and telling him their wishes. (Admittedly, they’re apathetic about the pictures—but parents love them.)
- Come sing carols, tell Christmas stories, or bake cookies with the kids here at The Haven—and invite your friends!
For questions or to find out more, please contact Kelly at email@example.com, or call The Haven at 582-6737.