The quickest and easiest way to help The Haven is to support us as we try to meet our residents’ basic needs. Without the generosity of our community, meeting all of them would be a real struggle. Currently, our needs are:
- antibiotic cream
- Benadryl cream
- band aids
- antiseptic cleaner.
- Clorox products; spray cleaner, toilet bowl cleaner, wipes
- wood floor cleaner
- healthy snacks for children after school
- new floor mops
- 2 new brooms with dustpans
- bedroom dressers
- window mini-blinds (call for specific sizes/measurements)
- insulated curtains for large windows (call for specific sizes/measurements)
- toolbox with standard tools (screwdrivers, hammer, wrench, duct tape, various nails & screws, etc)
- 5 bathroom towel racks
- liquid laundry detergent
- dish liquid
If you’re able to donate any of the above items–or have any questions–please contact us at 582-6737 or e-mail Robin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a list of our year-round needs, check out our general needs page.
Posted on December 14, 2012